Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) provides you the capability to manage Subscriptions for your Active Orders and Subscriptions. This document will walk you through the process involved to Modify Subscriptions to add a $0 support SKU necessary to generate a contract that will provide an entitlement for Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support for customers with CMX Cloud or CMX Engage subscriptions that have already migrated to using Cisco DNA Spaces.
To “Modify Subscription” to add the Cisco DNA Spaces support SKU, please follow the instructions below.
- Log into the SaaS Portal by clicking on Cloud/SaaS Subscriptions under the Services and Subscriptions tab (or click here to access the Portal directly https://ccrc.cisco.com/subscriptions/landing ).
- To search for a specific subscription, click on the arrow to select search criteria. In Search Subscription Data, input the search term to find the subscription. To narrow down the search data and search for a subscription, click Advanced Search to open the pop–up with more option to search
- To initiate a Change Subscription transaction, click on the three vertical dots ( ) next to the desired subscription and select Modify/Renew Subscription
- Alternately, if you click on the Subscription ID, you can view details of the subscription.
- You can review the existing Subscription and determine if the SVS-DNAS-SUP service item is already associated with the subscription. If it is, no further action is required. If not, you need to modify the existing subscription
- Click on the Modify/Renew Subscription button to initiate the change to your subscription.
- Be advised, the One Time Discount label in Items lets you know if a One Time Discount has been applied to the subscription. If One Time Discount is set to “Yes,” and you start the change subscription process, then a warning message will inform you that discounts for the subscription were applied as a one-time discount and that proceeding will require new discount negotiations with Cisco. Click Proceed if you wish to continue
- After Clicking on Modify/Renew Subscription, you’ll be taken to the page with details on the actions you can take. Select Modify My Subscriptions.
- After selecting Modify My Subscription, check to see if the new support SKU (SVS-DNAS- SUP) is showing up.
- If the new SVS-DNAS-SUP SKU is not showing up, you can trigger the addition by re-typing in the quantity of the licenses that were on the subscription (no change to quantity, just re-enter the existing quantity). This will ensure that the new SVS-DNAS-SUP SKU will show up.
- Select ‘Review Changes’ to view a summary of the changes. Then click Done to review any other messages that might come up.
- Review and confirm that there are no new charges. The SVS-DNAS-SUP SKU is a $0 add-on to generate a service contract to use when calling TAC for support. After confirming, click "Continue"
- Review and Submit changes
- Create Order and Submit changes