Technical Support Details for Customers with active Cisco DNA Spaces subscriptions page
Open a Technical Support Case
Cisco DNA Spaces partners and customers with an active service contract can open a case with TAC online, or through email or phone as follows:
- Open a case through Cisco.com at https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/create/start
- Cisco service contract number, product family, and a Cisco.com user ID are required to open a case online.
- Sending an email to email@example.com.
- Partners and customers with severity (priority) 1 or 2 cases, or customers covered by warranty only, must call the TAC at 800 553-2447 or 408 526-7209 in the United States.
** For more information about opening a technical support case and for regional TAC telephone numbers, refer to the Cisco Worldwide Contacts support web page.
** Please see the Cisco Technical Support Reference Guide for further details on accessing Cisco TAC support.
**For information on how to confirm or add a Cisco support contract to your Cisco DNA Spaces subscription, please see the article on the Cisco DNA Spaces support page.
Technical Support Details for Customers with active Cisco CMX Engage, CMX Cloud, or EMSP subscriptions:
Customers or Partners with active Cisco CMX Engage, CMX Cloud, or EMSP subscriptions should migrate to Cisco DNA Spaces with TAC support
To migrate to Cisco DNA Spaces and start accessing Cisco TAC support, the following actions are required
- Start using Cisco DNA Spaces. The Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard can be accessed at https://dnaspaces.io . All of the features of CMX Engage are included in Cisco DNA Spaces, and all data and configurations are already available in the dashboard as well. If you have any trouble accessing Cisco DNA Spaces or have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a service contract to the existing CMX Engage subscription: Reseller partners will need to update existing CMX Engage and CMX Cloud subscriptions in CCW. Please click here to view details on how to Modify Cisco CMX Engage and CMX Cloud subscriptions to add a support SKU and contract required for proper entitlement for Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support. Adding the support contract to an existing subscription is a $0 change.
Once the support SKU is added, the proper support contract and entitlements will be generated, and customers will be able to contact TAC per above noted instructions.
For details on how to migrate your subscription and contact support, please visit "Cisco DNA Spaces”