As part of the continued growth and evolution of Cisco’s location-based services offerings, we are transitioning the support for the Cisco DNA Spaces offerings to Cisco's award-winning Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC). This transition will be effective starting September 15th, 2019.
Details on the transition and how to contact Cisco TAC are below.
Cisco Service Agreement Contracts
The transition to TAC support does not require any additional purchase for support. Support has always been included in Cisco DNA Spaces subscriptions. This change is simply a transition of the existing support from the current support team to Cisco TAC.
For Cisco DNA Spaces subscriptions that are part of a Cisco DNA Advantage or Premier subscription or Enterprise Agreement:
- Cisco service agreement contracts are already included with Cisco DNA Advantage or Premier subscriptions and Enterprise Agreements. The contract number for Cisco DNA Spaces support is the same as the Cisco DNA Advantage and Premier contract number. Contact your Cisco partner or Cisco account manager if you need any assistance or information regarding your support contract.
For customers that purchased Cisco DNA Spaces subscriptions separately:
- A Cisco service agreement needs to be added to existing Cisco DNA Spaces subscriptions prior to contacting Cisco TAC. Your Cisco partner has already been notified and should be able to make the necessary changes to your existing subscription. Detailed instructions are posted on https://support.dnaspaces.io/hc/en-us
New Global Support Process: Cisco Technical Assistance Center
- This support transition provides access to technical support using Cisco's award-winning Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC). You may open a service request with the Cisco TAC by phone, web, or email. The TAC gives you expert assistance; fast problem resolution; a high level of knowledge; and access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Your service agreement contract numbers must be associated with your Cisco.com user ID to access Cisco technical support. Detailed instructions are found in the Technical Support Reference Guide. If you do not have a Cisco.com user ID, register now.
Open a Technical Support Case
- Partners and customers with a service agreement contract can open a case through Cisco.com.
- Partners and customers must have their Cisco service contract number, product family, and a Cisco.com user ID to open a case online.
- Partners and customers with severity (priority) 1 or 2 cases, or customers covered by warranty only, must call the TAC at 800 553-2447 or 408 526-7209 in the United States.
- Partners and customers can also open technical support cases by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** For more information about opening a technical support case and for regional TAC telephone numbers, refer to the Cisco Worldwide Contacts support webpage.
** If you have any questions regarding the Cisco DNA Spaces TAC transition, please contact your Cisco partner or Cisco account representative.