One or more Meraki Organizations and their associated networks can be imported in to the Cisco DNA Spaces Location Hierarchy. To connect Cisco DNA Spaces to Meraki Cloud Controller using your Meraki API access key:
- Login to the Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard.
- Click on the Locations Hierarchy menu. Hover your mouse pointer over the customer name (far-right), and under the More Actions drop-down menu (circular icon with 3 dots), click Add a Wireless Network.
- On the Add a Wireless Network window, select Cisco Meraki from the Wireless Network drop-down menu.
- Click on the Import Organization Using API link.
- Login to your Meraki dashboard, click on the logged-in account name (top-right) and click My Profile. Scroll down to the API Access section. Click Revoke, if you wish to revoke the API Access Key. Click Generate to generate a API key.
- Enter your Meraki API access key in the API Key textbox.
- Click on Fetch Organizations.
- Select your Organization and click on Add to import it to Cisco DNA Spaces.
- On the Location Hierarchy page, open the More Actions drop-down menu and click on Add Network.
- On the Add Network window, select your Network and click on Add to import it.
Note: We recommend that you connect your Meraki account to your Cisco DNA Spaces account by using your Meraki credentials. Connecting via API key prevents you from fetching floor information for imported organizations. SSID status information and Activate/Sync options for SSIDs are not available for organizations added via API.
Refer to the Cisco DNA Spaces Configuration Guide for more details.