Pre-Requisites to configure WLC to Cisco DNA Spaces Connectivity
- You must have WLC version 8.3 or later
- The WLC must be able to reach Cisco DNA Spaces cloud over HTTPS.
- Internet availability for WLC to Cisco DNA Spaces connectivity.
- To use Cisco DNA Spaces with anchor mode, you must have a network deployment with WLCs in both anchor controller mode and foreign controller mode.
- If the network deployment contains WLC in Anchor Controller mode and Foreign Controller mode, WLC Cloud Connect must be enabled in both controllers using the commands described in this section. The WLCs in both nodes must be able to reach the Cisco DNA Spaces cloud over HTTPS.
- However, Cisco DNA Spaces does not support WLC 8.3.102 version in anchor mode.
Refer to the Cisco DNA Spaces Configuration Guide for more details.