One or more Meraki Organizations and their associated networks can be imported in to the Cisco DNA Spaces Location Hierarchy. To connect Cisco DNA Spaces to Meraki Cloud Controller using your Meraki account login credentials:
- Login to the Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard.
- Click on the Locations Hierarchy menu. Hover your mouse pointer over the customer name (far-right), and under the More Actions drop-down menu (circular icon with 3 dots), click Add a Wireless Network.
- On the Add a Wireless Network window, select Cisco Meraki from the Wireless Network dropdown menu.
- You can choose to connect your Meraki account to Cisco DNA Spaces account using your Meraki credentials or the Meraki API access key. Enter your Meraki dashboard login email in the Email textbox.
- Enter your Meraki dashboard login Email and Password credentials.
- Click on Login.
- On the following page, ensure Cisco Meraki is the selected Wireless Network.
- Select your Organization
- Click Add to import the organization in to Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard.
- On the Location Hierarchy page, open the More Actions drop-down menu and click on Add Network.
- On the Add Network window, select your Networks and Floors and click on Add to import them.
Refer to the Cisco DNA Spaces Configuration Guide for more details.