The Cisco DNA Spaces Connector enables Cisco DNA Spaces to communicate with multiple Cisco AireOS Wireless Controllers efficiently by allowing each Wireless Controller to transmit high-intensity client data without missing any client information.
Note The Cisco DNA Spaces Connector currently supports only Cisco AireOS Wireless Controllers.
Follow the below steps to download, deploy and configure the Cisco DNA Spaces Connector:
- Download the Cisco DNA Spaces Connector OVA from software.cisco.com.
- Create a virtual machine in the ESXi server and deploy the downloaded Cisco DNA Spaces Connector OVA.
- Note The file size of the OVA file is 1.21 GB.
- In the login screen that appears, enter the default username and password.
- Enter the network settings by specifying the parameters such as IP address, host name, and so on that you want to configure on the Cisco DNA Spaces Connector.
- After specifying the network settings, enter yes to confirm.
- After successful verification of endpoints, you are asked to finalize the network setup within 60 seconds. Enter yes to finalize the network setup.
- Note Ensure to provide the input within 60 seconds. Otherwise, the configuration will time out and you may have to reconfigure.
- Enter NTP settings, if required.
- Create a new password for the root user and cmxadmin user. The message stating installation is complete appears along with the URL for the Cisco DNA Spaces Connector.
- Press Enter to reboot the device, and open the WebUI using the provided address.
Refer to the Cisco DNA Spaces Connector Guide to know more on how to download, deploy, and configure the Cisco DNA Spaces Connector.