One of the first setup tasks is uploading maps that are exported from Cisco Prime Infrastructure to the Detect and Locate. Typically, map data contains floor images, floor coordinates, access points (AP), and details about APs on a floor.
- Log in to the Detect and Locate.
- Click Maps on the left navigation pane, and then on this page, click the Upload button.
- Browse to the location where the maps are stored (on your computer). Select the maps that were exported from Cisco PI.
- Verify if the maps are uploaded successfully.
- You can now view the existing list of campuses, buildings, and floors.
- You can also add or edit building addresses.