Getting started with the Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard
The Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard is bundled with comprehensive feature-set, that helps your businesses to identify, know, and interact with users (with mobile devices) present at your business premises. Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard provides the ability to integrate with your existing business IT internet infrastructure, such as the Cisco Meraki Cloud or the Cisco CMX on-premises wireless LAN networks and configure them to suit your business objectives. The Cisco DNA Spaces platform allows you to configure business organizational hierarchy, gain detailed insights on Customers and things at the business premises, create engagements and send business notifications to in-premise Customers, display location-specific captive portals, promos and offers and lot's more. Cisco DNA Spaces platform helps analyze and transform the gathered data and insights into actionable items.
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting for a demo or live account creation on the Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard at https://dnaspaces.io/
- From your registered email inbox, open the Cisco DNA Spaces User Invitation email and click on the ACCEPT INVITE link.
- Enter relevant details in the EMAIL, FULL NAME, SET PASSWORD, and CONFIRM PASSWORD fields.
- Check the Terms and Conditions box.
- Click Activate Account to activate your Cisco DNA Spaces account.
- Navigate to https://dnaspaces.io/ to login to the Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard, using your Cisco DNA Spaces account credentials.
- On the Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard, click on the Wireless icon on the top-right to view your Wireless Networks.
- On the WIRELESS NETWORK STATUS dialog box, click on the Wireless Network Status button. If your IT Admins have already added and configured your wireless networks to the Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard, then the wireless network Locations and the associated APs Sync statuses display.
- Click on the Cisco DNA Spaces Connectors tab to view the DNA Spaces Connectors associated with to your account.
- Click Create New if you wish to add a DNA Spaces Connector. The Create New Spaces Connector dialog box displays.
- Enter a relevant Spaces Connector Name.
- Enter the Controller IP address.
- Enter the Controller Name.
- Select the Controller Type.
- Select the Controller SNMP Version.
- Click Save to save and add the Spaces Connector.
- On the Cisco DNA Spaces dashboard Home page, click on the displayed tiles to view the associated workflow screens. The tiles displayed on your dashboard may vary based on your Cisco DNA Spaces account that you have subscribed.
- On the top-right, click on Help icon to view detailed help and documentation.