The following proxies have been tested with DNA Spaces Connector.
- Forward only mode (SSL Tunneling)
- Squid-in-the-Middle mode (SSL Tunneling with Intercept Capabilities)
Note: When using Squid Proxy in Squid-in-the-Middle mode, you must disable interception of the Websocket domains (Add the following lines to your Squid config file before the “ssl_bump bump all” section)
- acl websocket_sites ssl::server_name .location-data.cisco.com
- acl websocket_sites ssl::server_name .dms.cisco.com
- ssl_bump splice websocket_sites
Cisco Web Security Appliance
The following URLs are white-listed on the proxy for all proxy types.