You can access DNA Spaces Connector via the command line interface. You can use the interface for the following tasks:
- Upgrading the DNA Spaces Connector to a specified image. You can download a DNA Spaces Connector upgrade image from from software.cisco.com.
- The image can be downloaded to any location on the virtual machine (VM). Note that the DNA Spaces Connector upgrade image is different from the OVA file used to deploy the DNA Spaces Connector.
- Use the Upgrade button on the Connector GUI to upgrade Cisco DNA Spaces Connector.
- Use the connectorctl upgrade command to upgrade the OVA.
- Generating a fresh SSL certificate.
Command: connectorctl upgrade image
Description: This command upgrades the OVA using the image specified as a parameter.
Parameters: Upgrade image downloaded from CCO
[cmxadmin@connector ~]$ connectorctl upgrade cisco-dna-spaces-connector-v1.0.188.connector
Command: connectorctl generatecert
Description: This command generates a new self-signed SSL certificate.
[cmxadmin@connector ~]$ connectorctl generatecert
Generating RSA private key, 2048 bit long modulus
e is 65537 (0x10001)
Getting Private key
Command: connectorctl setproxycert certificate
Description: This command sets the HTTPS proxy’s certificate.
Parameters: File name of certificate
Usage Guidelines: User must first copy the certificate file into any folder (on the VM) that the cmxadmin user can access, before running the command.
[cmxadmin@connector ~]$ connectorctl setproxycert cert.pem
New cert exists.
Restarting connector container ...
Connector container was restarted.
Command: connectorctl help
Description: This command displays the commands available on the DNA Spaces Connector command line interface.