- Log into Cisco DNA Spaces.
- Click the Locate and Detect app tile.
- Using the drop-down list, navigate to the desired building and floor.Note: A green dot next to a building or a campus indicates connected clients in that building or campus.
The Total Count Tool Bar
This toolbar has a count of the different elements that are displayed on the dashbbard. You can enable or disable each element by clicking the eye button.
Clients - Represent clients that are both connected and detected.
- Red dot indicate probing clients. Click to see further details about the client.
- A dot associated with a number indicates a cluster of probing clients. Click to view details of all the clients in that cluster. You can zoom in to view the clients individually.
- Green dot indicates connected clients. Click to see further details of the client.
Rogue Access Points - Represented with the icon on the map, these are access points that are not part of the Cisco CMX infrastructure and not managed by Cisco CMX. Click each one to see further detail.
Rogue Clients - Rogue clients are clients that are connected to rogue access points.
The Left Toolbar
This toolbar allows you to enable or disable other elements on your dashboard, like zones, access points, and tags and heat maps.
Zones - Show or hide the zones on a specific floor.
Access Point - Show or hide all the APs that have been deployed on a specific floor. APs are displayed with theicon.
Tags - Show or hide Wi-Fi tags. The vendor-specific information that is related to the tags are displayed in raw format.
Heatmap: Displays the movement of various clients as a heatmap.